Dear Professor Blackstone

I think your module is fantastic. I learnt alot from your module. I think you are a great teacher. At the start of the course, I set some goals for myself. One of them is to be able to communicate more effective with the people around me. Through reflection I met the goals to a small extent. I am able to communicate more clear as weeks pass. to improve my communication, I try to talk to people around me, also sometimes teach people around me Structure, Math and Fluid mechanics. To improve my critical thinking, I learnt to analyse avaliable facts and do proper observation.

For the research project, we came up with a software to improve queue situation outside restroom. By doing the project we learnt software design is not easy and requires computer knowledge. We learnt presentation is a huge part of design because it enables us to properly deliver ideas to stakeholders and professors. Writing skills is also important as it gives reader clear understand of our report. Teamwork is important because it allows for good flow of work done between members, and be able to meet dateline. As we doing the project, I learnt we have a great team leader and great team members.

we took away alot from this project, such as report writing, clear communication.

Thank you for reading.

Comments

  1. Thanks very much, Yao Yang, for your effort with this reflection and with the module overall. I also appreciate the kind words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog